Monday, May 8, 2017

Transfers...and I'm going to Bloomfield!

Well....I'm leaving the Reservation...which is honestly heartbreaking because I love these people...But I'm excited for my next area. President is sending me up to the Bloomfield Ward to be a Zone Leader with Elder Tollifson! I'm so excited to go to Bloomfield!!!! I've got a good start on knowing people already because my sister-in-law is from there and her family is amazing! It's also very green, which I'm excited to see:)

I'm really gonna miss Shiprock, this is one of the hardest goodbyes in my mission. It's crazy how much you love the people you serve as a missionary, God gives you a mantle of just overwhelming love for all of them, a piece of the love He has for them. Growing up you have 19 years to prepare to leave your loved ones, but out here you only have about a day to say goodbye to the people you've come to know and love so much. Shiprock, New Mexico will always have a piece of my heart, I'm going to miss it!

With only 5 1/2 months left of my mission, it's very possible that I'll end my mission in Bloomfield...I'm excited to give it my all!
Hagone' Tse' Bit Aii! And Yataheeh Bloomfield!



1-Saying goodbye!
2-Gardening
3-More goodbyes
4-Making fry bread for a fundraiser









No comments:

Post a Comment