Monday, April 10, 2017

Thank you for your prayers!!

Well I just want to give you an update on Mike...AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS on his behalf!!!! He ended up going home and watching the rest of conference, including the speaker addressing investigators, which turned out to be life changing for I'm sure more than one person here in Shiprock. He came to church Sunday and we sat down with him and started probing to figure out where we were at. He told us he wants to be baptized still. "What Changed? What about the Native American Church?" 
"I went home and God spoke to me through one of the Speakers, God told me to take the missionaries seriously and that he would be with me forever if I did, I felt it deep in my chest and it really touched me. I could feel that the Savior had opened a door for me to enter and I must be Baptized. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that President Monson is a living prophet of God."
Wahoo!!!! What a miracle!!!! And his Grandmother wants to be Baptized with him now. That one will be interesting because she literally doesn't speak ANY English so we'll have to teach her all the lessons in broken Navajo(us) and a translator. I'm just so grateful for the Spirit of God because that is what changed his heart so much, not us, not the speaker, but God and his Mighty Spirit! What an honor it is to be on the same side as Someone who can perform miracles like that, Satan doesn't have a chance in the long run! I love you all!
-Elder Anderson



1-THE GOOD NEWS!!
2-The weather was good when we started tracting....but it turned on us.
3-I've never experienced walking so much that you have to tie your sock together just to get home












No comments:

Post a Comment