Monday, April 17, 2017

Happy Easter!

I can't think of a better place to be for Easter than on a mission! It was just wonderful! Easter on the Reservation was the best Easter I have ever had. It's truly been a great week! Mike was able attend a Baptism for someone from the Teec Nos Pos branch and really felt the Spirit confirm to him that Baptism is what he wants. Every new convert has to wrestle with the devil in some way or another, some break, some push through. Mike, so far, has been able to push through and we continue to pray that he does.
Shiprock is moving forward slowly! The Self-Reliance program is up in full swing and the Gardening Program will be started this week hopefully! It's amazing to see all the resources that God has given His Church, these programs are inspired and truly come from the Lord!
I guess a big lesson I learned is belief and knowledge. I've been so focused on having to KNOW it's true, or KNOW He lives that it was starting to get distracting. But then it hit me, it says nowhere in the Scriptures that we have to KNOW in order to be saved, God doesn't ask us to know, He asks us to believe! Alma 32 teaches us the wonderful equation of turning Faith (belief) into knowledge, so one day we can all KNOW, but if you have doubts, don't worry! All you have to do is believe! That is step 1 in the Gospel, Faith (belief) in Jesus Christ and His atonement! I believe in Christ and I believe He lives!
Love you all!
-Elder Anderson



1-Our district
2-Easter at the Yellowhairs!
3-It got hot in our room and are little cooler wasn't helping....so I took matters into my own hands and "rezd it out" lots of garbage bags and painters tarp.:)








No comments:

Post a Comment