Monday, March 6, 2017

Back to work!!

Well, after 12 long days I can officially say I'm better!! Back to work!! The ward took very good care of me while I was sick and I feel like a million bucks! One person that is making A LOT of growth is Mike, he lives waaay out in Red Valley and is very, very, very traditional. He started coming to church one day and said that he didn't believe his traditions were going to get him back to God. He's been really reading the Book of Mormon and is starting to develop a testimony about the true Gospel of Jesus Christ and the pure way to worship God. He's got lots of questions about salvation and Baptism. It was cool because he basically understood the Sacrament already because traditionally they've been doing something very similar to it for a long, long time. The Spirit was so strong at our last meeting that it scared him, he'd never felt like that before in his life . Please keep him in your prayers...he needs it, he's soo close.


Please also pray for Tenecia and Warren who are also progressing miraculously. When we taught them the Law of Chastity and explained how important it was for them to get married they were really, really hesitant at first and in her own words, "My mom would kill me" and she said that she could never tell her. Well, last week she sat down with her mom and told her that the Elders from the Church had been teaching her and that they were getting married and the Lord softened her mom’s heart and she agreed with them and gave them some counsel!!! SOO cool!!

Isn't the work of the Lord just awesome??? I can't believe I've been out for almost 17 months. Heavenly Father really has blessed me and helped me to use this time effectively and it has changed my life and thankfully I still have a lot of time left to continue growing! Love you all!

-Elder Anderson






No comments:

Post a Comment