Monday, August 1, 2016

Another fantastic week in Winslow, Arizona!

Well I had another fantastic week in Winslow Arizona!!! Wow the heat has been killing us, we have to sit down so we don't pass out, then we just keep going!! We've stayed so busy!!! We now have 5 progressing investigators set for Baptism for the upcoming months! So exciting!! Jen is a sweet lady who just got married to a less active in the Ward, both are now coming to church and she's really into family history! Josh and His wife have 4 kids and can't wait to be Baptized so they can be sealed in the temple together! Larry Oso is working so hard to make his Baptism date, a 14 year old who was Baptized a few months ago has really been doing great missionary work on his parents so now both of them are getting Baptized! Man I JUST LOVE THIS WORK SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never been so busy in my life but never has my life been so rewarding!
Missions are so hard, trials hit you everyday but that is just life I've come to realize! "For I reckon that the suffering of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us." -Romans 8:18 I know that if I just keep pressing forward, Heavenly Father will continue strengthening me until the day I meet him again! I love you all!

Sorry this email is so short, it seems like every other week the tiny library we email at breaks down so we had to drive to Holbrook to email, which is even smaller!


Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment