Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Hello From the Snowy Mountains!

Today I found out why the missionaries get brand new trucks, they have one snow plow for the whole county and It's crazy. This week I did alot of service, we went with a member in his tank/ratrod/truck into the forest to get wood for some people. Last night I almost died, the sister missionaires...bless their hearts-_- Had been driving around town with a flat tire and at 9:40 at night they drove by us and the thing was almost on fire...So we pulled them over and changed it for them. Well, while I was under the car jacking it up, I forgot to double check that the parking break was on and we were kind of on a hill, the truck rolled forward off the jack and slammed down on top of me....I DID NOT SWEAR:) but the exhaust was like an inch from my face...Last time I climb under a car without checking everything:P Garry is doing so great, he's so excited to be baptized so he can go to his Crib in the temple. Everytime he prays he asks God that he'll save me and Elder Conrad a room in the Cellestial kingdom with our own lazy boys and TV's. He also asked us if he could spend the night in the temple, propose in it, and if he gets his own room...goodness he's the best. Red Dawg Is also getting baptized in a few weeks. He waked into church packing his .40 caliber pistol with a big scruffy beard and a leather jacket....PRICELESS. This week I did exchanges with our District Leader and I passed;) Mom I'll be skyping at the Smiths house:) They're the cutest family every! They have 2 teenage daughters, a son mathews age, and then they adopted like 5 african american children! They're like our family, they're having us over christmas morning to skype and for dinner:) I LOVE the present's!!! I didnt think I get presents for christmas!! It seriously made my life! I've been so busy I totally forgot that we open present's on christmas. 

 I LOVE YOU ALL! 

 Little Dolores has snow! 


Cutting Wood for the winter! 


Teaching the Gospel in the Walmart Parking lot

 

No comments:

Post a Comment